Deep Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeragoth's story.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeragoth's story.

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 pm

I've never been a big fan of public transport and I just recently got off a packed ship filled with disturbing and smelling others, people and aliens alike. I decided that a bus would just aggrovate me to the point of murder and decided that I would walk to the store, plus I save five creidts as well yay. I happily take the fifty creidts from the man and bid him a due as I took off for the city centre with the parcel in hand.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/17Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/17)
Shield:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Zeragoth may have decided to reconsider his choice when he saw the distance... He was currently in Utopia, and Grendil city was an hours walk away at the very least. Zeragoth could sprint the distance with all the warrior training he had recieved, but such a distance would leave him tired, and he wouldn't be able to fight at full capacity if anything met him along the way. The bus would reduce the travel time to just ten minutes, or a space taxi (which would cost ten credits) could make it in two minutes. Zeragoth had the choice of speed or wealth here. Would he stick by his desicion of wealth? Buses and taxi's left from a depot nearby... If Zeragoth planned to walk, he would have to head the the south gate.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Shield:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://deepspace.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 pm

I head to the south gate.

XD

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/17Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/17)
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Leaving the south gate, Zeragoth would find his journey to be quiet uneventful. The walk took him an hour, and soon he reached Grendl city. As he entered the city, he would find it looked very much like Utopia, but not as pristeen and clean. It looked a little more corrupt then Utopia, which was a crime free city. If Zeragoth wanted to do anything legally ambigous, he would be more likely to get away with it here than he was in Utopia, which had been packed with guards. The city centre was clearly sign posted.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm

I take heed ot hten otice of the post and continue my vigiour and oddly short feeling journey to the city centre. I look around for which the man known as Benton described to me as the shop to enter, find it and head to the door. I stop suddenly as I look around, thinking that a faint noise had passed my ear. i left the sound to its way and entered the store.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

As Zeragoth approached the shop, he spotted a female squib close at hand. The female was waiting close to the door... Not too close, but close enough. The female might have looked normal, had she not been packing more weapons than anyone Zeragoth had ever seen. The female's belt held five weapons in all... Two blast pistols, a boom shot, a pyro pistol and a shock pistol. Probably a bounty hunter... few people packed that much heat otherwise. The squib smiled to Zeragoth, and her smile alone caused Zeragoth to feel slightly hot... Damn squibs and their natural charisma... Still... This female's smile seemed alot more charming than even the average squibs.

Entering the store, Zeragoth would see a male squib behind the counter, but his attention may have been caught more by the presence of a nautolan browsing the explosives. The nautolan was well built, carrying just a boom shot and clad in kevlar armour. The male looked strong, but for now, he paid no heed to Zeragoth's presence.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Only just realising, I turn and step outside agian to apprauch the wepaon claded squib. I showed a mutual interest, so as to seem kind. I check to make sure that my parcel is still on my person.

Smile

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

The package remained in Zeragoth's inventory, and as he approached the squib, the female looked to him.

"Well hello there stranger. You aren't coming over to talk to little old me are you? Unless you think I work here... What with all the guns I carry, I can't say I would blame you for thinking that... But I just like to be prepared."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"SOrry for approacing so sulanly (sorry for spelling), you just caught my attention with the number of weapons around you. I like a woman who can pack more then a far share of fire power, and you also reminded me of someone I use to know" I pull the energy blade from my belt and hsow it to here "do you like? I much prefer close handed combat, more of a warrior spirit but I also don't mind the good gun hunt now and then. So tell me what brings you to a place like this with that many firarms at your side, you don;t strike me as the type to go raid a store, not with those eyes".

(sorry if it sounds disturbing, I just like having my characters to have a bit of fun)

XD

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

The squib looked over the energy blade.

"Nice weapon. As for what I'm doing here... I'm just looking for a bit of money. I spent my last few credits on a shiny new ship, and now I don't have a credit to my name. Still, I would rather have weapons than cash... After all, money seldom saves you from an armed mugger. On the other hand..."

The squib drew one of the blast pistols and spun it rapidly in her hands, showing she had a good knowledge of her weapon.

"A couple of well aimed shots with these weapons, and people think twice about attacking me. Those who don't live by the sword can still die by it. I learnt that a long time ago. Going around unarmed is a quick way to get yourself killed. But what about you? What brings a big, handsome man like yourself to this part of town?"

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Impressed by the compliment, I spoke "I'm here just doing a favor for some person. I was just in Utopia about an hour ago and offered to deliver a parcel for this man called Benton, as a way to make some cheap money. I don't normally run small errands like this but htat place is so tightly guarded you can't challenge anyone wihtout being arrested, and thats before hte fight" I laugh heartedly "So here I am bringing this thing" I pull out htep arcel and hsow the squib "to this store here" I put the package back in to my pack before anyhitng caould be said baout it. "So, what is your name... I'm Asaroth". I look cooly at the squib.

:p

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Spoiler:

The squib grinned.

"I'm Rouge. And unlike you I see no need to give a false name. But whatever. It's nice to meet you 'Aseroth'. Next time you might want to hide that tiny smirk though... It's a natural reaction when you lie about things like your name, age, etc. Still... You hid it well. I almost missed it."

The squib winked.

"But if you're after a challenge, how about a dual? I can explain the rules if you're unfamiliar with them. I should warn you though, I don't show mercy. We could even place a little wager on things... Who ever wins gets the reward for delivering that package... I assume there was one?"

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

"actually there was, no use lieing... and nicely spotted by the way, I am just a bit weary about new people and you like the type that could rob meo f my possession with just a glance. Explain the rules then and I will listen, I love a pretty lady but I love a good challenge even more. And if i win, you owe me 150 creds" I smile at the squib

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Rouge chuckled.

"I have no money to wager. But I do have a ship... If you win, I'll give you a free lift to anywhere that you want. How does that sound? Anyway... The rules... All weapons must be set to stun. (even melee weapons have a stun feature in the year 20,000) Meaning that there is no killing one another. First one to have their condition drop to near critical is the loser. Also, we have to start twenty feet away from one another as a general rule. (The average person runs six feet per turn.)"

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"As I don;t normally intend to stun, you'll have to ocnfigure my wepaons yourself as I don't know how to. Also just let me know when to start and what to do, you know... just so I don;t do something wrong" I smile at the squib

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Rouge pointed to his weapons. "There's a little dial on the bottom of your weapons. Turn it until it says stun. That's all there is to it. As for me... I think I'll use these two." Rouge drew her dual blast pistols.

At that moment in time, a nautolan would leave the weapons shop, leaning against the wall, clearly wanting to watch the battle between the two.

Rouge would grin. "Looks like we have an audience. As for what to do, just get twenty feet away and wait for my signal to begin. Then just fight me as if I were a normal enemy. Any questions before we begin?"

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

"Yeah, why do you look so... well, lets just say that those guns are working for you" (had to lol). I walk to twenty away from Rouge and change my weapon settings to stun. I place my blade to my side and nod at Rouge as a signal that i was ready. A msall amount of adrenaline rushes through me as I prepare myself to charge.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Hunter smiles and watches as the pair begin to duel, he already knows that the warrior has lost unless he can get in close really quickly, which wouldn't be likely to happen.

Hunter

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/23Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/23)
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 pm

I stare irratantly at the newly acquired audience. Somethign told me by his face that he did not have confidence me. Also told me he's been snagged a couple of times by the squib, an impression of knowing between the two showing in his expression as he looked at Rouge.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Rouge sheathed her weapons, this way her calling the start of the battle wouldn't give her an unfair advantage, as her weapons needed to be drawn.

"Ready... Duel!"

Spoiler:

Round 1: Turn 1

Rouge was quick of the draw, grabbing her guns and spinning them once before unleashing a shot from each on Zeragoth. "Ladies first!"

Reactions?

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 am

I choose to take the bullets head on and pull out my axe from my belt before bolting towards Rouge.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Zeragoth's story. - Page 2 Empty [spoiler][center][color=black][/color][/center][/spoiler]

Post  Luke8t88 Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

Spoiler:

The blasts hit Zeragoth head on, causing a nasty amount of damage to Zeragoth, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Go Zeragoth!

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

I use my speed psyke to get closer to Rouge.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 am

Spoiler:

Zeragoth felt the wind against his back, hurling him at blistering speeds towards Rouge. The gap was once twenty feet, and had now become a mere eight feet.

Turn 1: Round 2

Rouge retreated six feet, increasing the distance between the two back to forteen feet, and giving him another dual shot of laser ammo.

Reactions?

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

I continue to use my speed psyke to get closer.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next