Deep Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeragoth's story.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zeragoth's story. Empty Zeragoth's story.

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:29 pm

The rhino class ship landed in Utopia, carrying an abundance of people on it. Of these people, only one person was destined for anything abnormal however... A male human named Zeragoth. Fairly new to the galaxy, he had come to Utopia to make advantage of the fact everything was tax free today, given it was the first day of the new millenia. Armed with just 1000 credits, he would surely need some weapons for future use in his adventures.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. Left_bar_bleue9/9Zeragoth's story. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Shield:
Zeragoth's story. Left_bar_bleue0/0Zeragoth's story. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Zeragoth's story. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Zeragoth's story. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://deepspace.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Zeragoth's story. Empty Re: Zeragoth's story.

Post  Zeragoth Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 pm

FIrst things first, I (Zeragoth) go on through the city centre and pass along each shop and small bar with my head down, so as to not draw attention to myself or my face. I move on to the armoury with thep lans to grab weapons and defencive acquirments alike. I moveo n to the door of the shop.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Zeragoth's story. Left_bar_bleue17/17Zeragoth's story. Empty_bar_bleue  (17/17)
Shield:
Experience:
Zeragoth's story. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Zeragoth's story. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Entering the city centre, Zeragoth would see that the armoury stores were split into two seperate stores. There was a store that sold weapons, and one that sold armour. Since weapons were more important, Zeragoth's logic dictated this was the one to head into first.

Heading into the store, Zeragoth would see a large nautolan behind the counter. The man was very heavilly armed, as if prepared for robbers. Stealing from this guy would not be wise at all. The shop was split into two sections... Melee weapons to Zeragoth's left, and projectile weapons to his right. Each isle was dedicated to a class of weapon. Blade, hammer and axe in the melee section, and fire, energy, bullet, laser, plasma and explosive on the projectile side.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:00 pm

With my vast hisatory of working with blades and swords, my interests perked at the sight of the glorified weaponry and immediately shunned the pathetic, cowardly projectiles. I walked straight up to the weaponry and admired each one for its desing, the sheek blades (and the rusty , cruddy ones as well). My eyes shined the gloriness of them. My attention is borught to a lonely hand axe siting still, dust gahtering. I immeidately pick it up and, with my love for duel killing (I love a good hunt), grabbed the nearest energy blade. I walk up to the counter to find the clerk stood, glaring at me as htough he found a distaste in my appearance. I stare at him with a stone cold face and hten calmly ask him the price of the weapons. I do not break eye contact for an instance, not even to blink.

(expression example: ¬_¬)

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Nautolans tended to hate most people, so it was no surprise the nautolan seemed less than happy to be stood behind the counter on new years day. As Zeragoth handed over the weapons, asking for the price, the nautolan would look them over.

"The energy blade is one hundred credits, and the axe is seventy five. Since it's tax free today, that makes a total of 175 credits please sir."

There was a slight tone of boredom in the nautolans voice... But this was to be expected when working what most people got as a holiday.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Now I knew that seventy-five creidts for an axe and hundred creidts for a basic nergy blade was a commonly fair price, I never like to give up the chance to haggle. I looked at the weapons, pretending to not be satisfied with thep rices and then offered to pay fifty for the axe and seventy for the blade. I stared back at the bored clerk with my stone cold face, Hoping that my face would be enough to persuade him. (who doesn't love saving themselves a few credits (BEER MONEY))

(expression: ¬_¬)

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Spoiler:

The nautolan grunted.

"Screw that! You're getting this stuff tax free as it is! If I sell it for less than that, I'll be making a loss myself. You'll pay the full one seven five or you won't get them."

Looked like there was no persuading this guy, and he was standing next to a rather large grenade launcher... Intimidating him wouldn't be advised.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

It was owrth a try, I hand the credits to him as requested and then asked if he had any upgrades that I oculd ponder for the newly purchased weapons.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 pm

The nautolan nodded.

"I have all the upgrades that money can buy... You could intensify the energy that new blade uses... Or you couldlet me sharpen that axe using the laser I have in the back. Hell... You name an upgrade, I can do it for ya. Provided it's legal of course... And provided you have the cash."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I htink for a minute nad then one upgrade entered my thoughts. I wanted my axe to have a piercing edge to it, one that could slice htrough steel. I request for the upgrade to be added to my axe. I also decided that an upgrade to the energy blade would not hurt (me), so i decided to request for a magnetic field to be applied to it. I again attempted my skills of persuasion in the hopes that it as merely a fluke before.

¬_¬

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Spoiler:

The nautolan sighed at this. "If I give you a discount, will you shut up going on about them? There's nothing wrong with them, but if you're really that stingey with your money, then fine... You can have them for five hundred and eleven credits... I'm practically throwing that magnetic field in for free."

Zeragoth had to wait twenty minutes for the upgrades to be installed, but once they were done, the weapons looked alot more dangerous than before... Especially the hand axe.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:01 am

I look at the clerk with a strained, almost pained face as I pull the hefty amount from my wallet to his hand. I turn and admired my disgusting and vicous weapons, happy for hunting to begin. I leave the store and decide to go into the armour shop, knowing htat in order to hunt I would need to survive.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:06 am

Entering the store, Zeragoth would notice two things. The first was the shop clerk, who was wearing a huge, heavy battle suit, making him look like he could take on a small army by himself. The second, and possibly most important thing, was that Zeragoth only had 314 credits left in his wallet... He had spent quiet alot on weapons it seemed... On the other hand, could you really put a price on your own safety?

The shop clerk in this store seemed alot more cheery than the last, despite being a nautolan aswell.

"Good day to you sir, and happy new year too. Feel free to browse our fine wares. If you see anything you like, just bring it over here and I'll see what I can do for you."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 am

With the small amount of credits I had left in my pocket, I solemnly look at all the armour, noticing that they looked to shine or too touhgned for me to afford (damn my expensive weaponry tastes... or upgrades lol). I walk up to the clerk and ask him what he owuld suggest I could afford for two hundred and fifty credits, hoping to keep my other small amount quiet.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 am

The Nautolan smiled.

"On a bit of a budget are you? Well afraid to say that all you can afford with that is plastic armour. I should try to make a sale here really... But I'll be honest with ya. Plastic armour is poor quality stuff... Stops the odd bullet, but for a warrior like you... Well you'd be best off sticking to cover. Stay out of sight and flank your enemy... Those sorts of things. Plastic armour doesn't work well on a warrior, you want the kevlar stuff at least."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 am

I show my espects to the Nautolan for his honesty. I ask what price I would expect to pay for kevla armour and hten leave, wounds from fights being the least of my curious thoughts. I leave and head to the nearest Inn for which i could purchase a room for the night that would come and burden the skies.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 am

As Zeragoth heads towards the inn, he realises it is only mid day... Probably still plenty of time to do some adventuring if he felt like it. The nearest inn was a fair walk away... A ten minute trip at the very least. Zeragoth may well decide he would rather check back later... It wasn't likely that the inn would be sold out of rooms any time soon.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:11 pm

With my sudden earg to not bother with the in (why), I decided to go to the nearest bar instead. With the feeling of a good adventure or a grand hunt filling me with excitement, I seeked out for anyone or anything that would be able to lead me onto a mission or quest, something that would usrely fill out the time and but also fill my light wallet with many more credits. Also I could do with a drink after the long journey from that silly ship that brought me here. Oh, and to have a look at the fine lady... things. I mean women, not women's things, its just odd working in a society were there are aliens that look like bugs... ew.

O_o

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Zeragoth would see a mix of people in the bar, but the one who looked like he needed help the most was a man sat all by himself. The man was shaking his head, looking at a package in front of him on the table.

"Oh dear oh dear... What am I going to do? The courier has cancelled on me and I need this package to reach Grendl today. But I can't go there myself... Not with my leg the way it is."

Zeragoth would realise that the man, who was a fellow human, seemed to have a very badly deformed leg... It looked like it would be hard for him to walk any distance... Delivering packages maybe wasn't the best paying job, but it looked like the only one here.

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I pride myself on the taking of quests that invovle the slaughter of a giant beast, or to wrestle down the mightiest of warriors to the ground. This said, I did not find a package delivery quest the most satisfying of jobs, and no... they don't pay well, especially from am an with a twisted leg and who looks like he is baout to breakdown into a fit of tears. I continue to look for others that may interest me into a wrestle, although if none were willing enough to be killed mym ind may just be tmepted enough to go onwards to this man in need. My thoughts built upon how generous I would concider being to this fellow if I was FORCED to help him... probably not much.

X)

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Zeragoth would see two people speaking in hushed voices... If he had been better at listening, he might have been able to hear what they were saying... But alas Zeragoth's hearing was average, and he couldn't overhear what the two were saying... At least not from this range. The two people were just drall... They looked like they would spill any information if they were threatened. On the other hand, the landlord of the pub was a brute of a man, and it looked like he could cruch the head of any patron in his hand... Would Zeragoth risk threatening the drall infront of the nautolan land lord?

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm

I consider that, all though I think of myself as a highly strong and powerful man, it owuld be best not to die this day. I ponder and then approach the man with the twisted leg and the package in hand. I request what is his burden and ask what it is that I can do to help him. I do note that I will not do this delivery for free as but I also do not ask much of him just for him to make an offer. I walk to the bar to grab a drink for me and the man while I let him ponder on the thought of accepting my help.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

The man looked to Zeragoth.

"Oh sir... I need someone to take this package to the the weapon store in Grendl... Just to have it identified. If you could take it there for me, then I would be mighty grateful. Now I can pay youfifty credits now, but when you reach the shop, tell the clerk that Benton sent you, and he is to give you one item on my tab, provided the item is less than 150 credits."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeragoth Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

After I return from the bar empty handed (I did mention drinks you know... could of said something lol), I sat andl istened to them ans request. I thought about the offer made and then asked him of direcitons to this shop as I was fairly new to thep lace and did not know the areas to well. I reassured him that I am quick on my feet and would get the parcel to this store pronto.

Zeragoth

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke8t88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm

The bar had been packed, and the prices high anyway. (There, happy?) So as Zeragoth returned the man would hand Zeragoth a map. "You can catch a bus to Grendl for 5 credits, this will be covered in your original 50 credits. Or you can walk and save yourself a little money... It's a simple matter of following the road really. Will take you a bit longer to reach it if you walk obviously. The shop is in the city centre... You can't really miss it."

Luke8t88
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Shield:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next